You could spend hours Googling for the best experiences, best food, and best deals in Destin-Fort Walton Beach. Or you can book one (or all) of our Adventure Packs and instead spend those hours doing what you came to do -- enjoying family and friends. These packs are the perfect blends of all that’s best in the area.
Here are 10 things to know about our Adventure Packs:
- There are a variety of Adventure Packs you can’t find anywhere else: Breakfast with Dolphins; Paddle, Picnic, and Play; Captain Kevin’s Fish and Feast; Sculptures, Snacks, and Gators; Private Pontoon Picnic; Captain Brandy’s Catch and Cook; and Captain Lionel’s Nearshore Fishing - sign up for new releases.
- With each pack, you get one of our unique Destin, Florida, or Fort Walton Beach adventures, paired with a feast of favorite Panhandle fare. Dining in Destin, FL is an experience unto itself.
- With Captain Kevin’s Fish and Feast and Brandy’s Catch and Cook, you eat the very fish you reeled in. Chefs will grill, blacken or fry your well-earned meal and deliver it to you on the dock or at a private table. It’s a fishing tale you’ll love to tell!
- The old adage is: The best way to experience a place is to “do what the locals do.” Adventure Packs are curated by the people who know the area best – locals. They’ll be happy to walk you through their areas of expertise, tossing in fun stories and little-known tidbits.
- It’s a deal compared to what you’d pay if you tried to book everything separately on your own. Prices are all-inclusive, right down to taxes and tips. Cost ranges from $300 to $900, with multiple price points in-between. Each Adventure Pack can accommodate up to six people.
- After this past year of COVID, you don’t need any more stress or worrying about safety. We’ve got you. Relax. Each Adventure Pack is outside – even the meals – and is private. No other families will be with you.
- These family activities in Destin, Florida will teach you a new skill or polish up an existing one – perfect for spending time bonding over a shared experience with a family or group.
- You can learn to paddleboard, sail, fish, drive a pontoon, and/or build sand sculptures. You can discover new, off-the-beaten-path places to fish or explore in the Gulf of Mexico, or on the National Seashore, Spectre Island, and Santa Rosa Sound.
- You’ll get up close and personal with some of our signature wildlife. Majestic and amusing dolphins will swim, jump, play and smile feet away. You’ll likely see sea turtles, too. At Fudpucker’s, there’s Gator Beach, where dozens sun themselves and swim below. You can feed them bait, or even hold (a small) one for a picture.
- It’s all a cinch to book. Simply use our live chat feature to connect with a local guide to learn more and get your exclusive code to book your adventure.