Destin-Fort Walton Beach March 2020 Website Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information provided is being provided to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.
The Destin-Fort Walton Beach March 2020 Website Giveaway(the "Sweepstakes'" or "Promotion") begins at 11:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") on March 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PMCT on March 31, 2020 (the ”Promotion Period"). Sponsor's (defined below) computer or that of its designee is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry into this Promotion ("Participant(s)"). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and representatives of Emerald Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, Okaloosa County Board of County Commissioners ("Sponsor"), employees of advertising and promotion agencies or other vendors and companies associated with the Promotion (collectively defined as the "Promotion Entities"), the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, as well as residents of Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, and Bay counties in Florida are not eligible to enter or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsors and Promotion Entities, its employees and agents from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Sweepstake or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. Participants further agree to these Sweepstakes Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects.
2) HOW TO ENTER: There is one (1) method of Entry for this Promotion:
i) To Enter via Website: Go to http://www.EmeraldCoastFL.com/Connect/Sweepstakes-and-Promotions("Promotion Website"), fill in entry form. Then click "Submit".
All Entries received during the Promotion Period will be moderated by the Sponsor to ensure compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may reject, refuse, remove, delete and/or disqualify any Entry that is deemed inappropriate, ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with these Official Rules. All eligible Entries submitted according to the Official Rules will be deemed an "Entry". All Entries must comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the "Entry Requirements" section below. All Entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. A limit of one (1) Entry may be submitted per Participant regardless of the entry method, throughout the entire Promotion Period. The individual who submits an Eligible Entry will be referred to herein as "Entrant." As part of the Promotion entry process, Entrants may be required to indicate that they have read, accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules including that they are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Entry Submission Requirements:
MUST be created solely by the Entrant.
MUST be in the English language.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of any potential winner, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account used for entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the Entrant changes his or her email or postal address during the Promotion Period. Proof of uploading an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant. Each entry must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot. or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related accounts, email or IP addresses may be blocked. Entries in excess of the disclosed maximum will not be counted. If the Sponsor determines that the content of the entry is obscene, offensive. or inappropriate, the entry will not be eligible for any prize consideration and may be withdrawn from the Promotion at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
3) DETERMINATION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: A random drawing will be conducted on or about April 1, 2020 from among all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsor. The odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
Entrants acknowledge that other Entrants may have created ideas and concepts contained in their Entry that may have familiarities or similarities to his or her Entry submission, and that he or she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promotion Entities because of these familiarities or similarities. The Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
4) WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email by the Sponsor on or about April 1, 2020. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Hold Harmless, and, where legal, a Publicity Release IRS Form W-9; and both winner and guest must complete a Travel Release Form within 7 days following the date of issuance of notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner, time permitting. Winner will be solely responsible for reporting the Winner's prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. Failure to timely return any documents requested, return of prize notification as undeliverable, or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in such potential Winner being disqualified. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential Winner, and an alternate Winner will be selected, time permitting. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants, or, if minors in his/her state of jurisdiction, their parent or legal guardian, agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names and photographs/likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Upon request, Winner agrees to consent to such in writing. Should a potential winner decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor shalt have no further obligation to that potential winner, and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on all matters. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion are to be directed to the Sponsor at the address below.
5) PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: Two nights provided by The Palms of Destin Resort + Conference Center, 100 dollar certificate to The Palms Bistro, $100 to Fudpuckers, and a 2-hour sand castle lesson with Beach Sand Sculptures. The prize is exclusive of transfers, government taxes and fees, service charges, meals, gratuities, and other personal expenditures. See complete prize conditions/restrictions below.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/REQUIREMENTS: No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by the winner. Taxes, including but not limited to income taxes, fees, and any incidentals and other expenses not specified herein associated with the prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. If the Grand Prize Winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the Prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, the Prize Winner's parent/legal guardian who must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the Prize Winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and the Prize Winner, or the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Trip is subject to availability, and blackout dates apply. Trip must be taken by April 1, 2020. All expenses not specifically mentioned are not included and are solely the Grand Prize Winner's responsibility, including, without limitation, transportation to and from the departure and arrival airports, hotel incidentals, gratuities, and tips. All travel itineraries, including selection of airports, is at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon Grand Prize Winner's point of departure and dates of travel. No cancellation of reservation to another date after reservation has been made. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent and on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. If Grand Prize Winner resides within a 350 mile radius of Destin-Fort Walton Beach, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining all travel documents as well as travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. For a Grand Prize Winner who is 18 years of age or older and has reached the age of majority in their state of residence, his/her Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (and at least 18 years of age) unless child or legal ward of Grand Prize Winner. If the Grand Prize Winner is a minor in their state of residence, their guest must be a parent or legal guardian. Guest (or, if child or legal ward of Grand Prize Winner) must execute and return a Travel/liability Release and a Publicity Release, where legal, prior to travel. All items of a personal nature including, but not limited to, room service, gratuities, laundry, gifts, etc. are not included and are winner's sole responsibility.
7) CONDUCT: This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's electronic device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part.
9) ENTRANT RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release Facebook, Sponsors and Promotion Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers, printers, application developers, distributors and advertising or promotional agencies, from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Promotion page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee, Massachusetts and where prohibited by law, Winners grant to Sponsor and Promotion Entities the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known and without limitation the winner's name, city, voice, statement, picture, entry or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10)WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, available after the conclusion of the Promotion, please go to http://www.EmeraldCoastFl.com/Connect/Sweepstakes-and-promotions
11)SPONSOR: Destin-Fort Walton Beach, Florida/Okaloosa County, 1540 Miracle Strip Parkway SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand and acknowledge they are providing their information and entry to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used for verification of eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this Promotion to the Sponsor.